A black 2.5"/6cm D-Shaped Aluminum Carabiner, Braided with Faded Camo Hemp.
About the carabiner underneath:
- Lightweight but strong, aircraft aluminum material made, elegant, strong and practical
- Durable and easy to use, improved spring clip can be opened and closed more than 5000+ times in their test
- Use to attach and carry keys, water bottles, camping gear, hang lanterns, lights. Use for hiking, camping and even kayaking
- Carabiner length: 2.5"/60mm
- Maximum Static Load: 50 lbs.
- NOT for climbing or heavy duty work
*Each braided carabiner is as unique as the person receiving it. Slight variations may occur between the images you see and the product you receive.
Email me at AlysKnotWorking@gmail.com with any design questions or concerns.
Made to Order, Made with Love.
"Faded Camo" Hemp-Braided 2" Carabiner
These little carabiners are a bit more time consuming to braid due to the stiffer material and smaller size, but the rugged aesthetics and added durability make it worth the extra work every time.
These smaller ones are especially great for your keys - I like to clip it to my belt loop so I can tuck them into my pocket.
Whether you use them as a keychain or a way to clip items to your backpack or purse with some added flair, you can be sure to wow your friends and family with these one-of-a-kind, colorful, hand-braided carabiners. They're a great gift for any loved one who loves traveling or exploring the outdoors.